Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Bernie Yard Signs

In a burst of electoral excitement, on February 4th, I ordered 10 yard signs from the Bernie Sanders national campaign, with ridiculously-expensive shipping to expedite delivery.

For the longest time, crickets. They must have been busy at campaign HQ. The California primary election came, and went, on Super Tuesday, March 3rd.

Suddenly, I received a message on March 5th informing me that the order had been filled. I could even track the package on its journey, if I wished.

And today, March 11th, the yard signs arrived! I can now confirm my eccentric reputation in the neighborhood by covering my yard in campaign material just as everyone else is removing theirs.

I have nine free yard signs for anyone local, if they wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment