Wednesday, December 05, 2018

Marc Valdez Scenes, "Annie," Act 2 - Cabinet Scene and Warbucks Mansion

Here I am, playing Franklin Delano Roosevelt in Davis Musical Theatre Company's (DMTC's) 2018 production of "Annie." With me are Katarina Detrick (Annie), Gannon Styles (Oliver Warbucks), David Ewey (Harold Ickes), Amy Woodman (Morganthau), Jan Isaacson (Perkins), and Sierra Winter (Cordell Hull).

People had a lot of praise for my performance. Myself, I thought my performance was adequate, but it seems better than it was, just because Donald Trump is doing just the worst job possible these days. People want, and NEED, inspiring leadership again!

1 comment:

  1. Your voice is particularly good in your depiction of FDR...people do want and NEED inspiring leadership, and you embodied it.

    ReplyDelete