Sunday, November 04, 2018

Noticeable One

Current mood.

This morning, I finished proofing my two latest books, the 5th edition update to "A Guidebook To 'Breaking Bad' Filming Locations: Albuquerque as Physical Setting and Indispensable Character," and my new book, "'Breaking Bad' Signs and Symbols: Reading Meaning into Sets, Props, and Filming Locations." The rest now is all marketing!

Plus, I'm playing FDR in DMTC's "Annie." Ten more performances. Grab the limelight while I can!

Missing Persons is an amazing band. Helped define the 80s. I suspect there are connections between the band and the origins of "Breaking Bad." Dale Bozzio is amazing too: likely the direct model for Lady Gaga.

2 comments:

  1. I might have gone with Destination Unknown or Words

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like those songs too - very apropos - but the song 'Noticeable One' is new to me.

      Delete