Tuesday, August 07, 2018

Managing A Chronic Condition

Monday, I’m at the Ethel McLeod Hart Senior Center, across the street from Harlow’s, for a rather vague-sounding insurance-company-sponsored seminar about how to manage your (fill in the blank) condition. I hope they have good ideas about (fill in the blank). For generations, people have become invalids without the proper training or management, and we can’t have that. If good management fails, I can cross the street and get plowed with the 21-year-olds at Harlow’s.

What’s interesting to me is that the insurance company sponsoring the seminar isn’t my insurance company. I don’t know what it means. Maybe it doesn’t matter. Maybe it does.

This is all very vague stuff. Sharing and encouragement and targets. Six weeks too. Like struggling through spider webs. But maybe I need it too. I’ll stick around.

No comments:

Post a Comment