Thursday, March 22, 2018

Just Starting To Catch Up With The Stephon Clark Shooting

In recent years, I've detached myself from the media stream to an unusual degree - media has been so bad in recent years - so sometimes I'm slow to realize when big news occurs. That's the case with the Stephon Clark shooting, which is now national news, of which I knew little, even though it happened just five miles from my house. So, trying to catch up with the available information.

Protesters shut down Interstate 5 this evening. Afterwards, they basically shut down Golden One Arena, and prevented large crowds from watching the NBA basketball game there. I saw brief TV coverage of that. I was looking for people I know among the protesters.

Who knows where this thing is going?


No comments:

Post a Comment