Monday, April 24, 2017

"Better Call Saul" - Hidden Meanings - Season 3, Episode 2, "Witness" - Rapollo

It's four in the morning, and I can't sleep because of indigestion and feeling ecstatic over figuring out some buried "Better Call Saul" code regarding electricity. I'm dying to jump on the computer but the power has failed in this neighborhood. I feel entombed, banging on the coffin lid. This is Vince Gilligan's revenge.

Regarding the Word Search, at first I thought the key word was "Columbia". In 2003, the Space Shuttle Columbia was brought down by a chunk of foam which struck the wing at the speed of sound. NASA had become inured to the risks of flying foam chunks. So I was thinking here it meant a small risk, that under the right circumstances could be fatal. What risk, we don't know yet.


Then I noticed, over on the right, "Rapollo". Here is discussion about a 'Wall of Light'.

Rapollo is a perfect name! Apollo is the label of plausible deniability, the disguise they built into the Word Search.


Hell yeah! (5:15-5:40):




Holy fuck, it blows my mind! This is my theme song today.





No comments:

Post a Comment