Sunday, July 06, 2014

"Les Misérables" - Saturday Afternoon Arrest At The Corner Gas Station Recycling Center

Heading to "Les Misérables" at DMTC on Saturday afternoon, I realized I first needed to get some gasoline. So, I stopped to fill up at the gas station at the corner of 24th Street and Broadway in Sacramento.

As I pumped gas, I could see a fellow standing nearby in handcuffs, accompanied by a security guard. They both appeared to be waiting for the cops. Handcuff guy said "Don't EVER bring your recyclables to this place! You have watch these guys real careful when they weigh things, because if you take your eyes away, even for a second, they'll cheat." Pointing at a plastic garbage bag on the pavement, handcuff guy continued, "See that bag there? They were only going to give me twelve dollars for it! And now that they say I'm trespassing, they're simply going to steal it!" After that, I could hear both handcuff guy and the security guard muttering disrespectful things to each other.

When I left, I bade handcuff guy the best of luck with what looked like a difficult situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment