Monday, June 10, 2013

Sometimes The Trouble With Being Out Of Step With Everyone Else Is That I'm Out Of Step With Everyone Else



I had trouble getting to sleep on Friday night, so I was slow getting up on Saturday. I know the "Oklahoma!" Fundraiser was scheduled hourly at the Davis Farmer's Market from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m., but I wasn't really ready till shortly after 11 a.m. I headed to Davis for the 12 noon show, but traffic at the Yolo Causeway caused me to miss that show. I went shopping at Target instead. I dropped in at the theater, which normally would be busy with set building, but the set for "Cats" is already done, so no one was at the theater. I was at the Farmer's Market for the 1 p.m. show, but apparently the Fundraiser was already finished. So, I did a bit of shopping as the farmers put away their goods - bought some cilantro, fingerling potatoes, onions, corn, and Indian food. But the trip was a bit pointless.

No comments:

Post a Comment