Thursday, March 07, 2013

The Sprinkler Dance Is Live!



I'm in this PSA, dancing in the back! (I posted on the making of this video last November.)

I suspect they'll flog this thing to death on Sacramento Valley TV channels for the next six months! Bewatersmart.info! Videos here.




Here's a video of choreographer Krystle Morales explaining how to do the Sprinkler Dance.

These days, Krystle is Pepper Von's right hand in helping run the Step One Dance and Fitness studio.




Krystle's had a number of dance and hip hop projects in Sacramento and the Bay Area over the last several years, but these days, she is active in a San Francisco burlesque troupe known as "La Femme Panache" (she's center-right in much of this video).




Here's a practice video for "La Femme Panache". I don't see Krystle in this particular video, but I do like the energy.....

No comments:

Post a Comment