Monday, October 08, 2012

Met With Ira And Went To Bernalillo For Michelle's Birthday Dinner

Shortly after noon, I went to Ira's Family's house. Ira had flown in from Vegas for the weekend. Both he and his mother were quite tired - they had awakened at 2:30 a.m. and attended the dawn Mass Ascension of the hot air balloons at the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta. Ira had enough energy to come with me to Blake's Hamburgers: Ira's mom went to take a nap with the cats.

Ira and I had a swell visit.

On return to Ira's Family's house, his mother awakened, pronounced the day a total loss, and retired with the cats for more sleep. I left, and Ira sacked out too.

In the evening, Ken, Marra, Richard, Michelle and I went to Bernalillo to the Range Cafe for Michelle's Birthday Dinner. A good time was had by all!

No comments:

Post a Comment