Thursday, September 27, 2012

Ke$ha Had Sexy Time With A Ghost

It blew her hair back:
"It's about experiences with the supernatural... but in a sexy way," she told Seacrest. "I had a couple of experiences with the supernatural. I don't know his name! He was a ghost! I'm very open to it."

The singer added that her new album "Warrior" is based around the theme of the spiritual quest she embarked on to improve her music.

"The theme of this record is magic. I went on a spirit journey by myself. No security guard. No managers. I just went around the world and lived on a boat," she explained. "I was in Africa rehabilitating baby lions. I went diving with great white sharks, and just went on this crazy spirit quest. I got hypnotised, and I just really wanted this record to be really positive, really raw, really vulnerable and about the magic of life."

No comments:

Post a Comment