Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Been Busy Upgrading My "Breaking Bad" Reference Posts

Sorry about the lack of posting of late, but I've been busy upgrading my "Breaking Bad" reference posts. Since 80% of my traffic involves those seven, long posts, it's important those posts look good. I'm nearing completion on this project.

Embedding videos from sources other than YouTube often acts like a Format Bomb in the remainder of the post. I've had to go in and fix stuff repeatedly.

Embedding videos from AMC often causes CRAZY problems, like what should be different videos glomming onto, and presenting, just one video as the chief video. Plus, there are weird, glitchy formatting problems that crop up all the time.

My primitive knowledge of HTML isn't adequate to allow a better solution than using just YouTube videos. Fortunately, YouTube has a vast, usually-adequate library of videos.

I'm old. I hate learning new stuff, especially since it won't last anyway, and will be different yet again in a decade.

No comments:

Post a Comment