Sunday, July 15, 2012

A "Classy, Decadent" Evening At The Social Club

I initially had trouble figuring out where "The Social Club" was located, so off I went to the Web to find out. Apparently it's upstairs over "The K Bar", at 10th & K Streets. Discovered they prefer 'classy decadence' there.

Now, Sacramento has some classy, non-decadent places, and some non-classy, decadent places, and a whole lot of non-classy, non-decadent places, but this is the only place I was aware of that featured 'classy, decadence'.

The omens were good when I arrived. They ushered me in without collecting a cover charge, but nevertheless making sure I was over 21 years of age. The club seemed to be modeled after clubs in Las Vegas, or LA, but somehow seemed friendlier, and not as intimidating as those places.

(more)

No comments:

Post a Comment