Friday, May 06, 2011

For Those Who Want To Do Old-School Aerobics On "Good Day, Sacramento"

Be at Pepper's Step One studio wearing your 'Flashback' duds at about 4:45 a.m. on Friday, May 13th. 'Coco' is televising!

Oh, and prepared to work out....

And that's A.M., as in roughly-about dawn!

[UPDATE: Kate and Nancy are excited by this]

Kate: Marc, are you going??

Nancy: Oh, how I would LOVE to do this! BUT not at 4:45 am…

Marc: I “want” to go, but at that hour, the flesh is particularly weak. Still, I will try (and also try to stay awake for the Friday morning meeting afterwards). It’s free face time on the teevee!

Kate: What time does the show come on? It’s not live, is it?

Marc: Yes, it will be live, apparently from the 5 a.m. to 6 a.m. hour (although I wouldn’t be surprised if it extended to the 7 a.m. hour too). Apparently they are showcasing different local studios on different days for Old-School Aerobics, and Pepper’s day is Friday. I guess our over-caffeinated, under-rested example is supposed to motivate the rest of Sacramento to hop out of bed. I just hope we don’t look like we are likely to feel (zombies on endorphins).

Nancy: I assume you will post on YouTube so we who are too lazy to watch live can catch the fun at a more civilized hour?

Marc: Exercise by proxy: America’s favorite activity! Yes, if I can obtain that video, I will post….

Nancy: Oh, ouch! I will exercise along with the video—just a little later in the day.

Marc: No problem! (I just hope we set a good example!)

Kate: The big question for Marc is…do you have a headband and leg warmers? :)

Marc: Believe it or not, I have a headband! Sadly, I have no leg warmers. (Wait a minute – I think I might, buried in the drawer.)

Nancy: Oh, God, when I think of the outfits I used to wear…. Of course I was much younger then…

No comments:

Post a Comment