Friday, January 07, 2011

Ants

E.: MMMMAAAARRRRCCCC! What's wrong?

M.: OOOWWWW! There are ants all over my head, and they are biting me!

E.: There are ants all over your shirt too!

M.: I noticed a line of ants heading into the cupboard, so I took a look. They had invaded a bag of tortilla chips, and when I tried to pull the plastic bag down from the cupboard, the plastic caught on the cupboard, and then released, spraying ants all over my face and head!

(later)

M.: What happened to the ants?

E.: I filled the bag of chips with dishwashing soap, and used dishwashing soap to wipe the cupboard and attack the ants and kill them all! They do not attack anyone without me getting my revenge on them! I know he made all creatures, but why did God ever make such things like ants and skunks and earthworms? Do they know whom am I? I AM the Green Destiny! Bow before me and beg for your mercy!

No comments:

Post a Comment