Monday, August 30, 2010

Arnold Schwarzenegger Visits USC State Capital Center

Wei came into my office and said: "Look out your window! There is some kind of important official visiting next door!"

I looked out my window into the alley, and, sure enough, there was some sort of motorcade out there! My window isn't very good for photos, though, so, I went into Nancy's office next door and started taking photos.


There's my parked orange Saturn down there, within our gated lot! We are located across the alley from the Sacramento branch of USC: the USC State Capital Center. Something must be going on there today!

It looks like they shut down the alley. It must be a major official, or a major candidate! So, I went down into the parking lot to get a better look.


It's California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger!

(I could have gotten a better photo, without the parking-lot bars, but with the security detail present, I didn't want to get too paparazzi-like!)

No comments:

Post a Comment