Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Hiatus - Preparing For New Mexico Trip

I'm doing various errands today, preparing to travel to NM. I'm not very optimistic about my father's odds: he's been fighting emphysema for years, but suddenly he's having to cope with a bleeding ulcer as well. Not good in his precarious state of health. I know I should probably fly, but I had already been planning an auto trip next week anyway - a holiday trip through the SW. I'm still planning to drive, probably starting with first light tomorrow. That puts me in ABQ by Friday, and I hope that's soon enough.

I will continue blogging over the next two weeks as conditions and events dictate. I plan to be back in Sacramento by August 1, but no guarantees. I will likely miss DMTC's 25th Anniversary Gala, but who can say for sure?

No comments:

Post a Comment