Thursday, January 29, 2009

Walking Jokes

Actually, recent weight gain notwithstanding, it looks like I may visit the gym four times this week....
My grandpa started walking five miles a day when he was 60.. Now he's 97 years old and we don't know where he is.

I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.

I have to walk early in the morning, before my brain figures out what I'm doing..

I joined a health club last year, spent about 400 bucks. Haven't lost a pound. Apparently you have to go there.

Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

If you are going to try cross-country skiing, start with a small country.

We all get heavier as we get older, because there's a lot more information in our heads. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment