Monday, September 22, 2008

"Baghead"



(Official site)

It gives me the greatest pleasure to see Sacramento community musical theater enthusiasts move on and succeed in other fields.

Greta Gerwig's new movie "Baghead" is playing this week at the Tower Theater!

Can you believe it? You can pay your money and see someone you once knew on the silver screen! Except I arrived late on Sunday night and could find no one to accept my money. So, I talked my way inside the theater and saw the last hour of the 80 minute indie film.

The movie is about deception, and I was pleasantly surprised how good this film was. (Film school kinds of films are often too self-indulgent for my taste, but this one is an exception.)

Go NOW and figure out ways to get them to accept your money! Support Greta Gerwig!

No comments:

Post a Comment