Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Brief Hiatus

With "La Cage Aux Folles" coming up at New Year's Eve, it looks like I won't be able to travel to New Mexico over the holidays, so I'm going to take several days right now to fly to Albuquerque and see the folks. Posting may be spotty until Sunday, or Monday....

I was supposed to go today, but my co-workers couldn't spare me the day :(

"La Cage Aux Folles" rehearsals at DMTC are going well, and, after recruiting several male dancers, it looks like the Cagelles are now a fixed group. Indeed, it may be that we have too many male dancers for some purposes, which is something of a novelty. The main burden right now is learning the show adequately-enough over the Christmas period to open New Year's Eve.

I'll post, 'ere long!

No comments:

Post a Comment