Friday, August 03, 2007

Suspiciously Healthy

Yesterday, I went to the doctor for my annual physical. To all appearances, I am fine.

But why? Was it because when I went to Australia last year, I drank a bunch of this stuff?:
A QUEENSLAND-made punch packed with anti-oxidants killed the cells of five different cancers in clinical tests, it has been claimed.

Prostate, breast, bladder, colon and stomach cancer cells were all dramatically reduced after just two weeks of treatment with Dr Red's Blueberry Punch.

...Dr Red's owner, biochemist Greg Jardine, said he never set out to make a medicinal product – only a wine with three times the anti-oxidants of standard drinks.
Pretty good stuff too!

I'm skeptical, though. Not about the product, which is fine. It's just that I drink so much more Diet Pepsi instead....

No comments:

Post a Comment