Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Dancing Through The Decades - 50's

Last Saturday, DMTC hosted another one of our fundraisers, modeled after the theme of decades. We were after the fifties this time.

A good time! Since no one was performing, per se, everyone had a chance to relax. I was impressed with new patron Leanne, who carefully crafted a poodle skirt. She recommends Balkan dancing at the UCD I-House on Sunday evenings, as well as Israeli folk dancing on Thursdays, and both of those sound attractive. I'll check them out as soon as feasible. I danced with several others too - Sharon Nielsen, etc.

As the evening wore on, people started doing more karaoke. I did 'Proud Mary' with Dian Hoel (don't ask why I was shaking my nalgas at the audience, or why Dian made to slap them).

A good time for all!

No comments:

Post a Comment