Saturday, May 20, 2006

Bebe

I was going a bit out of my mind trying to make a marathon dash in finishing up shredding Katherine's law office papers on Friday and Saturday. My last push fell short: there are still four boxes to go.

A bit stir crazy, and suffering a bit from hearing loss (it's not my headphones at work - the shrill whine of one of the shredders grates after many hours), I went to Arden Fair Mall, to meet up with the DMTC gang, who are going over to see "Guys and Dolls" at RSP this evening.

Entering Arden Fair Mall, two teenage girls were doubled over with paroxysms of laughter just outside the store windows for 'Bebe.' As I passed, their laughter only intensified. What was so amusing? Two girl friends were inside Bebe, standing in the store window, doing their mannikin best to be both elegant and motionless....

No comments:

Post a Comment