Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Auditions - Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat

And so, the process begins again!


Monday evening, November 14th at the New Theater. Michael Miiller (left) leads the dance audition. Various people are evident, or kind-of-evident (left to right): Julia Spangler, Linnea Lampinen, Dian Hoel, Jabriel Shelton - is that Kaylynn Rothleder in the white dress? - Rachel Pinto, J. P. Villa.


Meanwhile, paint hits the lobby's walls.....

Last night, I swept construction dust and lined up dust bunnies and made them do tricks until after midnight. I discovered that the painters had left, and that I was utterly alone in the theater. As the raging winds outside made all kinds of thumping, creepy noises inside, I found I could do anything I pleased on stage, to a wild, sustained, standing ovation (of spirits!)

No comments:

Post a Comment