Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Forest For The Trees

The harrassing calls come in on the cell phone nightly, starting around 3 a.m. Jungle Woman keeps some strange hours for a businesswoman, leaving disorder in her wake...

Afflicting the Convenience Store Clerk:
"The gas pump isn't working. You need to reset it."
"You turned off the pump. Do you want the change?"
"I just gave you $20 for gas! I tried to put gas in the tank, but none came out."
"I show that you put $2 worth of gas in your tank, then turned it off."
"Turned it off? That is the STUPIDIEST thing I ever heard of! Who would EVER do anything so STUPID?"
"Would you like your change?"
Catching Up on Pop Culture:
Elvis Presley: King Of The Rock!
Favorite Movie Line (supposedly from Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon):
"I AM the Green Destiny! Now BEG for your mercy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment