Sunday, June 06, 2004

Thirtieth Anniversary Song for Jan & Steve
(Words by Tim O'Laughlin)


At the vow renewal party at the Vet Memorial, Saturday, June 5th.


Doug Ackermann and Tim O'Laughlin

To the tune of "Worlds Apart" by Roger Miller (from Big River)

Steve:
I see a vision of glory when I cast a show, here at DMTC, DMTC
You keep composure in crisis while my temper blows, here at DMTC, DMTC
We had a dream, we made it grow
We're co-producers, so on with the show

Jan:
We felt the music inside us, it had to come out, here at DMTC, DMTC
But we'll never make it to Broadway, of that, there's no doubt, here at DMTC, DMTC

Both (in harmony)
We took a dream, we made it grow
So people just like us could be in the show!
It's thirty years and we're still here...you and me...here at DMTC, DMTC
Together, at DMTC

Steve:
And if you build me a theater, I'll give you the lead!

Jan:
Twaddle-ee ah dee dee dah dee dee dee

No comments:

Post a Comment