Thursday, January 23, 2003

Just Another Of My Eclectic Interests

Who is Kylie Minogue? Just the MOST beautiful woman in the universe. Most Americans are unfamiliar with her, because her pop music career has been mostly confined to Australia, England, and Europe (although she did have a flash-in-the-pan hit in the USA with a remake of "Locomotion" in 1988), but last year she made some waves when her song "Can't Get You Out of My Head" reached #3 on the pop charts in the USA. So, since I'm a big fan of disco, house, and other pop dance music, and since, despite my interests, I knew nothing about her at all, I got her new CD, then her new DVD, then two more old CDs, then her even newer DVD (released Nov. 11th), and NOW, I'm a confirmed Kylie addict, and I can't imagine anything better than living in HER universe, FOREVER!

Let's see, there are a few Kylie Web Sites out there, including the opening number of her new DVD (I'm not as fond of the opening number as some of the others because it's a bit static, but at least you'll get the idea....)

Here is the opening number to her Manchester, UK concert, May 4, 2002.

Official Fan Web Site

No comments:

Post a Comment