Friday, August 05, 2022

The Purple Corpses at Girls Rock Sacramento - 07/30/22

Girls Rock Sacramento had their summer camp performance at Swabbies on the River Restaurant and Bar, northwest of Sacramento, on Saturday, July 30, 2022. My mission was to take a few photos of the various bands, plus video the Purple Corpses (Ia was serving as drummer for the band).
 

Lyrics of "Ryan Gosling" 

Chorus 

I'm stuck in traffic with nothing in my head 
I've got no motivation to get out of bed 
I hate my shoes 
I feel like such a 

I've got dishes in the sink 
And sandals out my door 
Laundry waiting to be done 
Maybe I could find something more but I'm 

Chorus 

I annoy all my friends 
My hairs got split ends 
Cups piling up by my bed 
Still haven't finished my extra credit

No comments:

Post a Comment