Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I Love Spam (II)

Spam, spam, spam, spam:
Good day, Marc Valdez,

If your company is looking for a competitive edge, you can find it in powerful new marketing tools enabled by Web 2.0 technology.

Learn how your company can use social media sites, wikis, blogs, mashups, and videos to

* build stronger relationships with your customers,
* get critical customer feedback,
* enhance customer service and loyalty,
* penetrate new markets, and
* grow and strengthen your brand(s).

In [our publication], you’ll also discover how to develop customer-focused communities that integrate internal staff, external resources, suppliers, and channel partners.

Learn how your company can profit from emerging Web 2.0 technologies.
I can barely penetrate the market I'm in already. If I start charging people money, it's the end of the penetration. But I like this idea of integration: take me (internal staff), mix in 3 cups of YouTube videos (external resources), contact my channel partners for critical feedback (my Facebook friends), bake for 30 minutes at 450 degrees Fahrenheit, and create some weird mashup that will enhance customer loyalty and strengthen my brand. My people will contact your people, and we'll do lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment