Wednesday, September 04, 2024

Pineapple Juice

I was perusing the garden section at Target when a mysterious woman in sunglasses and Covid mask began pushing her shopping cart down the rather narrow aisle towards me and my shopping cart. It was pretty obvious to me there wasn’t enough room in the aisle for both shopping carts, but she advanced anyway and crashed into my cart. 

A struggle ensued where she continued ramming my cart and eventually was able to force her way through, but in her haste to escape dropped a six-pack of small cans of pineapple juice on the floor. I picked up the cans, but she fled. 

I took this incident as an omen. The Universe was telling me that I’m not drinking enough pineapple juice. So, despite not being on my shopping list, I purchased the six pack and took it home.



No comments:

Post a Comment