Sunday, July 28, 2024

Bomba Estéreo - Soy Yo

 

I fell, I stood up, I walked, I climbed up
Me caí, me paré, caminé, me subíI went against the current and I also got lostMe fui contra la corriente y también me perdíI failed, I found myself, I lived it and I learnedFracasé, me encontré, lo viví y aprendíWhen you hit hard, the deeper the beat, yeahCuando te pegas fuerte más profundo es el beat, sí
I keep dancing and writing my lyricsSigo bailando y escribiendo mis letrasI keep singing with the doors openSigo cantando con las puertas abiertasCrossing all these landsAtravesando por todas estas tierrasAnd you don't have to travel so much to find the answer.Y no hay que viajar tanto pa encontrar la respuesta
And don't worry if they don't approve youY no te preocupes si no te apruebanWhen they criticize you, just sayCuando te critiquen, tú solo diIt's meSoy yoIt's meSoy yoIt's me (I'm, I'm, I'm, I'm, I'm, I'm, I'm)Soy yo (soy, soy, soy, soy, soy, soy, soy)It's me (me, me, me, me, me, me, me)Soy yo (yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, yo)
I keep walking and I keep laughingSigo caminando y sigo riendoI do what I want and I die tryingHago lo que quiero y muero en el intentoNobody cares what I'm doingA nadie le importa lo que estoy haciendoThe only thing that matters is what's insideLo único que importa es lo que está por dentroI like to be in the sandA mí me gusta estar en la arenaBathing in the sea for no reason, no problemBañarme en el mar sin razón, sin problemaSitting doing nothingEstar sentada sin hacer nadaLooking from afar and being relaxedMirando de lejos y estar relajada
And don't worry if they don't approve youY no te preocupes si no te apruebanWhen they criticize you, just sayCuando te critiquen, tú solo diIt's meSoy yoIt's meSoy yoIt's me (I'm, I'm, I'm, I'm, I'm, I'm, I'm)Soy yo (soy, soy, soy, soy, soy, soy, soy)It's me (me, me, me, me, me, me, me)Soy yo (yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, yo)
I am like this, I am like this, I am like this (relax)Soy así, soy así, soy así (relaja)And you don't even know me (well relax)Y tú ni me conoces a mí (bien relaja)I am like this, I am like this, I am like this (relax)Soy así, soy así, soy así (relaja)And you don't even know me (well relax)Y tú ni me conoces a mí (bien relaja)You know what I mean?You know what I mean?You know what I mean?You know what I mean?
Yes DadSí, papá(Relax, relax well) And don't worry if they don't approve you(Relajá, bien relajá) Y no te preocupes si no te aprueban(Relax, relax well) When they criticize you, just say(Relajá, bien relajá) Cuando te critiquen, tú solo di
It's meSoy yoIt's meSoy yoIt's me (I'm, I'm, I'm, I'm, I'm, I'm, I'm)Soy yo (soy, soy, soy, soy, soy, soy, soy)It's me (me, me, me, me, me, me, me)Soy yo (yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, yo)
In bedEn la camaRelaxRelajáwith my charmCon mi encantoIn pajamas, it's meCon pijama, soy yo
That's how I amAsí soy yo

No comments:

Post a Comment