Sunday, May 07, 2023

Four Delayed Posts Now Posted

These four dramatic posts were originally posted just after New Year's Day, 2023. I was petsitting at Gabe and Eleanor McAuliffe's house, and a few minutes before I arrived for my first visit, howling winds toppled a huge neighbor's tree into their driveway. Gabe asked me to temporarily withdraw the posts, because of sensitive negotiations with the neighbor regarding insurance payments, and the like. That restriction is now lifted. 

In retrospect, it's good the tree fell during this particular windstorm, with winds from the north, and not the windstorm the following week, with winds from the south.  A north-falling tree would have smashed the neighbor's house into smithereens, and maybe killed people!

Which reminds, me, I'm petsitting for Gabe and Eleanor once again this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment