Tuesday, March 09, 2021

Teens Causing Trouble

Some young, male teens (most were African-American, but one or two may have been Hispanic, and all were maybe age 13 or 14) on three or four bikes rolled up behind my dog Jasper and myself as we were walking eastbound on the northern sidewalk of Yale St., just west of 21st St. about 5:35 p.m. on March 8th. I heard menacing words directed at my dog - something of the order "Fuck that dog." Someone threw a rock and hit my back. I’m not hurt - it was just a small rock - but there might be a minor bruise at the impact point. I was more surprised than anything. I stopped as the bike riders rolled past, giving my dog and I hard stares. They crossed 21st St. and continued rolling eastbound on X St. - Broadway Alley. This group of teens appears to be the same group of teens caught on video causing trouble elsewhere in Curtis Park over the last week, as reported on Nextdoor, Curtis Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment