Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Remembering Some Of The Interesting People I'm Meeting at My New Job 7

Thursday October 15, 2020:

Contradictory instructions.  Cases to do, but don't attempt them.  Damned Trump Administration.

 

Wednesday October 14, 2020:

A handful of very widely-scattered reinterview cases in Zone 4.  I headed out shortly after noon and realized later that most of my targets were at work, or at least not at home.  Headed way out on Florin Rd.

Had a nice conversation with a house sitter.  The interviewees were in Reno: at least this guy was pleasant.

Returning on Gerber Rd., there was a massive traffic tie-up - some kind of railroad accident bollixed all the roads. Headed south on Power Inn Rd. too.

 

Monday October 12, 2020 through Tuesday October 13, 2020:

No cases.

 

Monday October 5, 2020 through Sunday October 11, 2020:

Various Reinterview cases. Amused by having to ask for "Biker Dude." 

"Donde esta la mujer?" I repeatedly asked a Spanish-speaking fellow, on two separate days.  The fellow probably thought I was nuts. Lots of near-hopeless cases. Difficult times, but apparently they consider me to be a good enumerator and worth giving these cases to. 

 

Monday September 28, 2020 through Sunday October 4, 2020:   

No cases.

No comments:

Post a Comment