Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Tale of a Witch Hunt

Just hope everyone’s OK:
Riley: I’d returned home on a vacation high. But when I’d walked in the door, instead of saying hello, my roommates were yelling at me to take off my clothes and shower. Everyone who didn’t go on the trip had been watching the news all week. They were scared of us.

CNN, March 25: The U.S. experienced its deadliest day of the coronavirus pandemic on Wednesday...The dramatic spike brought the number of novel coronavirus deaths…to at least 928….More than 65,000 people in the United States have now had a positive test.

Suzanne, UT senior: There was some gossip going around in my Zoom classes about students who went on spring break and may be sick.

Riley: My friend told me one of the seniors on our trip had a fever. He told me not to tell anyone. She ended up testing positive.

1 comment:

  1. Unclear on context here...where are rhe Suzanne and Riley comments from?

    ReplyDelete