Tuesday, November 15, 2011

"Frodo, Don't Wear The Ring" - 'Flight of The Conchords' - Lord of The Rings Song



Last Friday, as I turned the lights up and down on passing whims (in my crucial, solitary role as Light Board Operator for "Bye, Bye Birdie"), I distracted myself by texting my sister. What, we wondered, will become our new obsession, now that "Breaking Bad" and "True Blood" are sailing to the horizon? One must have an obsession, of course, at all times! Obsession nakedness is just wrong!

My sister recommends "Flight of the Conchords." She's already rabidly obsessed.

Myself, I've never seen the duo perform on TV, but "Flight of the Conchords" has that crucial Kiwi angle I prize so much. Not so much Antipodean as Aotearoan. And they have a big (and growing) fan base too.

The carotid artery is here. Have a bite!

No comments:

Post a Comment