Tuesday, October 25, 2011

CORE Gave Me A Tube!

Yesterday, after hopping around in aerobics class over at Pepper's, Maggie Knipe from CORE sidled beside me and handed me a cardboard tube. "For the nice support you offer the company," she said. "It's a poster signed by the members of the company!" I was thrilled!

Leaving the class, I showed the tube to Pepper. He looked a little dubious. "So, you don't know who or what it's a poster of, exactly."

I said: "No, but I'll find out! It's like Christmas in October!"

Nice poster!

Be sure to catch their last weekend of shows:
"The Doorway"
October 27, 28, 29, 2011
7:30 pm

Benvenuti Performing Arts Center
4600 Blackrock Dr.
Sacramento, CA 95835
Apparently CORE will not have a Spring Show next year; at least, not here in Sacramento. The group will go On Tour. One performance location is likely to be Logan, UT, where Kelli Leighton hails from. But for Sacramento folk who love dance, it will mean a year-long CORE drought. So be sure to catch the shows this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment