Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Jetta Finally Returns From LA

So, how did the X-Factor auditions in Los Angeles go? Jetta has her tale:
(April 1st - I am temporarily removing Jetta's tale, so as not to interfere with her competition status with X-Factor. I will restore her tale if her status changes back to non-competitor - Marc)
Jetta called later to add:
I can't believe this crazy message I got on my answering machine. My friend called to say don't go to LA: X-Factor auditions are coming to the Wells Fargo Pavilion in Sacramento!
And so they are!:
The X Factor™ , FOX's hottest new International sensation from American Idol producer Simon Cowell has landed in America! And we're looking for the Valley's most talented performers to send to the FOX The X Factor™ Auditions in Seattle! The X Factor ™ is coming this Fall to FOX40. Thousands have turned out for FOX40 American Idol and Glee auditions in the past, and The X Factor ™ promises to be even bigger!
And Jetta says:
Believe me, I'll be there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment