Monday, March 02, 2009

"The Sound Of Music" - Sunday Matinee


Left: Captain Georg von Trapp (Giorgio Selvaggio), Marta (Ani C.), Kurt (William C.), Friedrich (Rami R.), Brigitta (Kendyl I.), and Liesl (Moriah H.).


Here are some pictures.

It was a bit of a strange show - particularly the party scene. One person blanked and failed to make an entrance. That left too many men for the dancing, and so my partner jilted me to dance with Steve. I was in emotional distress for a few seconds over this abandonment.

In the Landlaer Dance, my partner rejoined me, and jilted Steve (equal-opportunity emotional distress). Capt. von Trapp handed me a brandy at the beginning of the Landlaer Dance, to my great surprise (the missing person was supposed to take it), and I missed the start of the dance trying to figure out what to do with the glass (I put in on the floor near the edge of the stage). Nervous, I also nearly dropped the tray of brandy. It's interesting what happens when just one person is missing!


Left: Louisa (Jasmin M.), Friedrich (Rami R.), Liesl (Moriah H.), Gretl (Rose M.), Maria (Kay Hight), Kurt (William C.), and Marta (Ani C.).


Left: Friedrich (Rami R.), Louisa (Jasmin M.), Brigitta (Kendyl I.), Kurt (William C.), Maria (Kay Hight), and Gretl (Rose M.).


Left: Maria (Kay Hight).


Left: Frau Schmidt (Wendy Mumolo).


Left and Below: Maria (Kay Hight) and Liesl (Moriah H.).





Left: Maria (Kay Hight) and Liesl (Moriah H.).


Left: Kurt (William C.), Gretl (Rose M.), Brigitta (Kendyl I.), Marta (Ani C.) and Louisa (Jasmin M.).


Left: Liesl (Moriah H.), Marta (Ani C.), Kurt (William C.), Gretl (Rose M.), Brigitta (Kendyl I.), Louisa (Jasmin M.) and Friedrich (Rami R.).

No comments:

Post a Comment