Friday, April 06, 2007

Nelly Furtado-Powerless

Pop Song O' The Day

At first I was going to go with Avril Lavigne's "Girlfriend":

Hey, hey, you, you
I don't like your girlfriend
No way, no way
I think you need a new one
Hey, hey, you, you
I could be your girlfriend

and then I was going to go with Nelly's "Stompin' On My Air Force Ones":

I keep it real dirty dirty you know how I do
Purple and gold with the Lakers, the Broncos, the orange and blue
I like floppy with ankle socks, lows, mids, and high tops
With the clear sole but it's Tims with fat laces when is cold
But when the winter go (brr) and the hot summer flow
Then it's back to the all-purpose with the lil' dots in the toe
Ain't nothing stopping this dough that I'm spending fo sho'
On those Nike Air Forces N, E behind the O

but I decided to settle on one of my favorites from 2003/04, Nelly Furtado's "Powerless".

No comments: